We Craft Unforgettable Guest and Owner Experiences
Empty Spaces’ mission is our commitment to our valued guests and owners to provide each an experience with the highest level of customer service rendered with a sense of urgency, compassion, warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and company’s ‘can do!’ spirit.
At Empty Spaces, we run high-end luxury vacation homes where you can live out the vacation of your dreams. Our philosophy is simple: we provide top of the line homes that actually look just like in the pictures, and guest service that will make you feel cared for.
Click here to see our homes and choose your next vacation.
Your vacation home deserves more reservations and revenue (or as we like to call it, R & R). So why isn’t your property management company making that their priority? The short answer is…they can’t. Most vacation rental management companies are focused on quantity of homes over quality of management so the time spent maximizing the ROI for any one property is minimal, often costing the owner tens of thousands of dollars worth of lost revenue.
Empty Spaces VRM is a boutique vacation rental management company owned and operated by Scott and Sarah Howard, who have two decades of experience managing high-end vacation homes for owners and providing unforgettable vacation experiences for guests.
- We focus only on a very limited number of high-end vacation homes.
- We employ a team of housekeeping and maintenance professionals who know every detail of every home.
- Each home is treated as an independent property with extensive, customized cleaning and turnover protocols.
- We employ a full-time CPA so our owners can be provided monthly reports and payments.
- Our industry-leading marketing strategies ensure maximum reservations. Also, we market every home on Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, Expedia, and many other booking channels.
- We schedule a rigorous inspection between bookings to assess for any damages or general maintenance items.
- We provide the best accidental damage protection plan. If something gets damaged by a guest, we cover it at our cost.
We have two full-time reservationists who answer all inquiries within 20 minutes.We know you’re busy, so we make it easy to partner with us and/or make the switch from your current management company. We oversee all upfront costs associated with changing property management companies, including deep cleaning, repairs from past guest wear-and-tear, essential amenity upgrades, new listing photos, and other critical items to return your home to like-new condition.
Learn more about Moab property management, Lake Havasu property management, Crested Butte property management and more on our Vacation Rental Management page.